Is this your first triathlon? Feeling nervous? No sweat - that's completely normal. Here's a quick checklist:
- Read your race guide carefully
- Pick up your race pack before your race day
- Attend your race briefing
- Check the route to the start and the parking information
- Know your, race category, wave time and cap colour
- Check your race route - you will be responsible to knowing how many laps you need to do, depending on your race category
- Rack your bike
- Familiarize yourself with transition area, make sure you know where you have racked your bike, check the route in and out of transition
- Have a great race!
- Stay to watch the elites race at 3.55pm on Friday (women) and Saturday (men)
DAMAN'S ACTIVELIFE FIRST-TIMER GUIDE
Our partners at Daman's ActiveLife have put together a fantastic first-timers guide. Click here to download the guide! Please note, this guide is not specific to the ITU World Triathlon Abu Dhabi and therefore you should carefully read the details in your official age group guide.